Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IM SOOOO PUMPED!

I am super ready for Spring Break. Week days are getting old! I have not been up to much. Just school work and what not. Last weekend I stayed the night with some girls from my school. It was so much fun! We went swimming. Other than that nothing big has happened really. I am going to Rome in just a few days! I am so pumped! I am so ready for a break. I have been going to the gym alot lately, I really enjoy that. It feels good, all though I DEFFINATELY could lose some extra baggage. hahah, I feel like I have been gaining. And my clothes are shrinking AHHHHH :O no need to panic , lol its not that awful. In these past two weeks I have been reading Twilight , which is super good! I am already on Eclipse, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?! lol , those of you who know me know that I am not much of a reader. My family went out the other weekend. We ate at Mcdonalds and went to a comedy show! It was really funny, they made fun of alot of real things that people do, but don't even think about it being funny. And then my mother bought me a really cute necklace on her little vacation. I LOVE IT! And, we downloaded Picasa on our computor. If you don't know what that is, it is an AMAZING picture editing program. I used it in my yearbook class last year alot. It works wonders. If you don't have it , GET IT. So the other night for supper my dad made Gumbo. It was so yummy, and I have been missing that cajun food. LOL, its a good thing that the Zachary's sent us Tony's! It spices up the taste of food here. I find it weird that they have things written in Arabic AND English everywhere, because in America its only in English. So I guess that means that Arabs are more generous. HAHA, never would have guessed that. Well, last night my dad bought our plane tickets back to America! Its not to to tooo much longer, im SOOO PUMPED! I can't wait to go hangout with all of my best friends! woohooo, and I am going to ROME! OMGSHH, that sounds so weird In the last few months I have been to SIX different countries! I love and miss you all!






Eating lunch..






-




Me in my abaya, and Evan in the FAMILY section.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Whitney. love the post. Where is the picture of you taken? I was interested in the guy behind you and why you didn't have on your abaya there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh,thanks! the picture of the guy in the back was on the compound so i didn't have to wear it. There are two restaurants on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit, You're going a little crazy with the photo editing! Leave them alone- you are making them blurry! Did you totally try to erase Evan from the middle pictue??

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah actually, i thought he might be embarrassed cause no offense little bro, it just wasn't a very attractive picture of him lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures Whit but I agree- stop 'editing' them! They're all too bright or white. Where in the world did you get that ridiculous headband and earrings? The headband is cute but the earrings look like they came from a gay pride parade! HAHA! You look super pretty in all of them though. I like the abaya! What would happen if you didn't wear anything under it? Have fun in ROME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha on the earring comment, Ivy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I love Twilight!! I am not a reader either and I finished all four books in no time flat! They are super good. Now as far as the first movie goes.....uhmm...kinda low budget and not good. But I am looking forward to the second movie. It comes out November 20th!! I am really excited.

    All the traveling sounds like so much fun!! And your Rome trip looked like a blast! I had gone to Europe for my Senior year trip and it was a blast. Enjoy it all and take it all in!! Switzerland was my absolute favorite!!

    I would love to see what your school looks like!! Are there a lot of kids that go there? I am sure you have already said this, I probably just have to go back and read some older posts!!

    ReplyDelete